Tuesday, May 22, 2012

logistics

Today is the launch of 10,000 Wishes so the current goal is just to get the word out. If you are here because you saw me post something on a message board or Facebook or some other site, welcome. Please spread the word by e-mailing your friends.

I will be posting weekly updates of my progress as well as listing the names (not full names) of everyone who donates as the donations come in. If you are someone with a blog or website and you would like your name to link to your site, please e-mail me the link.

I will also be writing posts detailing all of the tips & tricks that I have learned for earning cash thus far. I do a lot of very random things to earn money so if you are in a similar situation and this appeals to you, please stay tuned.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: